when you refuse to look at your bank account balances and pretend like everything is ok
7 Things I Wish Parents Would Stop Teaching Their Children:
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
A transverse section of the thorax from Gray’s Anatomy (1918)
The materials and arrangements of organs within the thoracic cavity are exceedingly dense and circumscribed by the thoracic cage, preventing these critical tissues from damage.
The pulmonary arteries and veins (blue and red respectively) are responsible for the pulmonary circulation between the heart and lungs and form an profoundly intricate network of vessels within the latter.
"where are my glasses?"
anyone who’s ever had glasses (via venuspowertrippin)
Leah Gordon : Soul Jazz chronicles Haitian Vodou, Sex, Death and Revolution
"To the left, to the left"
Karl Marx (via ravingcelt009)
everything you own in a box to be redistributed equally